My Account > User Preferences
The My Account page allows you to manage your own personal information within the system.
To edit your information:
- Click the My Account link at the top of any page.
- Make the needed changes.
- Click Save.
In this section you can edit your own user information and email signature. This signature is used when you are logged in and send an email to a client, class, etc.
In this section, you can set the default tabs that will show whenever you navigate to a client, dog, class, or event page.
My Email Settings
- Separate Email Addresses With: this setting allows you to specify which character will be used when sending an email to a group of clients. By default the ';' will be used as is standard on PCs. You can change this setting depending on what your email client requires.
- Send Email Thru: here you can select how you want to send your emails when you are logged into DogBizPro. This does not affect other users.
My Calendar Settings
- Show weekend days on calendars: with this setting you can determine if you want the weekends to show up on the monthly or week view calendars.
- Show Holidays on calendars: this setting allows you to show holidays on your calendars. The calendars displayed are determined by the main country setting set in the Admin Module.
- Default Calendar View: this will allow you to specify the default view for your calendars in the system.
- Event Overlap (week & day views): this setting determines how events on the week and day view will overlap if multiple are scheduled at one time.
- Font Size: this setting will allow you to specify the text size on your module calendars.
- Show Start Time on Training Calendar: this setting allows you to turn on the start time on your training calendar views.
- Bold Class Start Date on Training Calendar: this setting will bold the first date of a class so you can easily see the new class start dates on the calendar.
- Event Height (month view): this setting allows you to specify the event height on the month view calendars.
- Color Coding: this setting will allow you to change the color coding that is used for your classes, event, and private training appointments on your Training module calendar.
- Calendar Link: with this setting you can have an external calendar pull your events from DogBizPro. For more information on setting this up: Add My DogBizPro Calendar to an External Calendar Program
- Show dog's name as event title: this setting allows you to show the dog's name as the default event title.
- Color Coding: this setting will allow you to change the color coding that is used for your daycare and boarding appointments on your Daycare/Boarding module calendar.
- Color Coding: this setting will allow you to change the color coding that is used for your therapy appointments on your Therapy module calendar.