Working With Events
Working With Events
Our software helps you manage your event information and scheduling in one location.
The Events tab is where all of the information for your events can be found. Under this tab you will only see the events that have the Track Attendance flag set for them.
To view the details about a specific event, click the magnifying glass next to that event in the list. This will take you to the event information page. Below we will cover some of the main aspects of this page.
- Edit Button - Clicking this button will bring up the Schedule Event window allowing you to change the scheduling details for this particular event.
- Duplicate Button - Clicking this button will bring up the Duplicate Event window. From inside of this window, you are able to create a duplicate version of this event starting on a new date.
- Registration Button - Clicking this button will allow you to register a client/dog for this event.
- Note Button - Clicking this button will allow you add a note for this event.
- Level Button - You can click on this button to add additional registration levels for this event.
- Link Button - Clicking this icon will popup a window that will contain the registration link for this event. You can use this link to paste into your website or any emails you send out to allow your clients direct access to register for this event.
- Email Button - Clicking this button will allow you to send an email to this every client registered for this event.
- Preview Roster Button - Clicking this button will generate a preview of the printable roster.
- Print Roster Button - Clicking this button will generate a printable list of the event attendees.
- Email Roster Button - Clicking this button will bring up the mail window so you can send a .pdf version of the roster to another person.
- Export Roster Button - Clicking this button will export the list of the event attendees to excel/.csv file.
- Registration: The registration tab displays all clients/dogs currently enrolled in this class.
- Levels: The levels tab will show you the registration levels for this event as well as the cost, maximum number of registrations and the actual number of registrations. Here you can click on the number to the left of the registration level to edit or delete it.
- Notes: The notes tab displays all of the notes entered for this class.