I changed a client from one class to another, how do I update the transaction information?
When you need to change a client from one class to another you may also need to update the transaction information associated to their previous class registration. When your client registers online or you register a client internally within DogBizPro a transaction in the client's register is also created charging the client for that class.
To update that information you need to:
- Find the client in question.
- Navigate to the Register tab under that client.
- Click on the 'Transactions' link if you are not already viewing the transaction listing.
- Click the three line icon next to the transaction and click the Edit Client Transaction icon.
- Update the memo and/or cost for that transaction.
- Click 'Save'.