Setup the PayPal IPN
If you are using PayPal for your clients to pay online in DogBizPro, then you should also setup the PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification). This will allow PayPal to send automatic notifications back to the DogBizPro servers once the payment has been fully processed through PayPal. This will save you from having to manually enter the payments and confirm registrations.
To setup the PayPal IPN:
- Go to the Admin Module -> Online Registration -> Configuration page.
- Scroll down to the Payment Settings - PayPal section.
- Copy the contents of the IPN box.
- Login to your PayPal account to access the account settings. There should be a section for Website Payments under the Products and Services. Use the update Instant Payment Notifications link.
- Paste the value you copied from DogBizPro into the Notification URL box.
- Select Receive IPN messages (Enabled).
- Click Save.
Note: Be sure to allow unencrypted payments in your PayPal account before enabling the 'Pay Online' feature.
How Do I Enable Unsecured PayPal Payments?
- Log in to your PayPal Account.
- Click the "Profile" tab.
- Click "My Selling Tools".
- Click "Update" to the right of "Website Preferences".
- Under "Encrypted Website Payments", select off.
- Click "Update"