Working With ClientsWatch the Video
Clients are the main focus of our software. We allow you to keep all of your client information in one location, where you can easily access it.
The client information page is where all of a client's information is displayed. From this page you can manage all of the the client's information. Here we will cover some of the main aspects of this page.
Buttons- Edit Button - Clicking this button will bring up the Edit Client window.
- Add a Dog Button - Clicking this button will allow you to add a dog to this client's record.
- Family Button - Clicking this button will allow you to add a family member to this client's record.
- Schedule Event Button - Clicking this button will bring up the Schedule Event window with this client's information already populated.
- Note Button - Clicking this button will allow you add a note to this client's record.
- Document Button - Clicking this will allow you to upload a document to this client's account.
- Client Waiver Button - Clicking this button will allow you to enter a waiver record for this client.
- Transaction Button - Clicking this button will allow you to add a new transaction to the client's register. You would click this button to enter a payment you have received manually.
- Client Invoice Button - Clicking this button will allow you to create an invoice for this client.
- Packages Button - Clicking this button will bring up a window so you can add a package to this client's account.
- Email Client Button - Clicking this button will allow you to send an email to this client. Depending on your settings the link will either open up your default mail client or open the DogBizPro mail window.
- Client Message Button - Clicking this button will allow you to send an internal message to this client. They will see this message when they login to their account.
- Reminder Button - Clicking this will allow you to add a reminder for this client.
- Client Password Button - Clicking on this button will allow you to change/reset the client's password for the Client Registration Portal. You can have the new password automatically emailed to them by checking the box.
- Map Button - Clicking this button pull up a map of the clients address for you. This is particularly helpful to get directions to a clients house.
- Merge Button - Clicking this button pulls up a list of clients with similar names so you can merge this client account with another in case a client has two accounts.
- Print Button - Clicking this button print a client information sheet containing this client's basic information, dog information and family information.
- Dogs: The dogs tab displays all of the dogs currently in the system for this client. By clicking on the dog's name you can navigate directly to the dog's information page.
- Family: The family tab displays all of the current client's family members. This will help you keep track of other members of the family during the training process.
- Events: The events tab will show you any events this client is/has registered for.
- Notes: The notes tab displays all of the client's notes. This section is useful to track additional information about the client and their progress.
- Documents: The documents tab will show all of the uploaded documents for this client.
- Waivers: The waiver tab displays all of the information about the current clients waivers. Here you can track when the client electronically signs the waiver as part of the registration process or if you manually have the sign a paper waiver.
- Register: The register tab displays all of the client's transactions including class charges, payments, etc.
- Packages: The packages tab displays all of the client's packages and credits they have purchased.
- History: The history tab displays all of the classes, events and private training this client has attended. This is a great place to see how active the client has been with your organization.
- Fields: The fields tab show all of the custom fields for the given client. You can select a form from the drop down to only view the values for that particular form.
Emailing ClientsOur software allows you to email your clients either directly through your own default email client (ie: outlook) or through DogBizPro itself. To change this setting navigate to the My Account page.
If your client has an Alternate Email Address you will have the option of carbon copying that email address when sending an email. The Alternate Email Address is cc'd by default when opening your default email client. You can also setup the Auto-Responders to cc the client's Alternate Email Address.