Last Updated: Jun 30, 2014 09:12AM CDT
Scheduling Therapy Appointments
There are several ways to get to the Schedule Therapy window
- From the Calendar tab in the Therapy module click Schedule Therapy.
- Under the Schedule tab in the Therapy module click Schedule Therapy.
The Schedule Therapy Window
From here you can schedule dogs for therapy appointments.
About the Fields
- Option: this is the daycare option you scheduling. You can customize the Sign-Up Options on the Therapy Settings page in the Admin Module.
- Title: this field can be used if you want to add a specific name for this scheduled appointment.
- Client: here is where you will choose the owner of the dog for which you are scheduling the appointment.
- Dog: here is where you will select the dog you are scheduling.
- Start Time: here you will enter the start date and time of the appointment (if this is not going to repeat)
- End Time: here you will enter the end date and time of the appointment (if this is not going to repeat)
- Repeat: this is where you will choose how often and in what structure this repeats.
- Start Date: this is the starting date and time of the appointment.
- Duration: this is the length of each session.
- Repeat Indefinitely/Repeat Until/Repeat X Times:
- Repeat Indefinitely means this appointment will go on forever.
- Repeat Until means that this appointment will repeat until a specified date.
- Repeat X Times means this appointment will repeat the specified number of times.