There are a couple of ways to get to the Schedule Event window
- From the Calendar screen click Schedule and from the drop-down click Schedule Event.
- Under the Events tab click Schedule Event.
The Schedule Event Window
The Schedule event window is one of the main schedule windows of the program. From here you can schedule events and any newly created event types. Below we will cover the fields you see on this screen and how they are used by the program. The fields you see will depend on the event type you have selected.
About the Fields
- Type: this is the event type you are scheduling. Many of the event types in the system have specific purposes and logic that are associated with them. However, you can customize the event types in the Admin Module ~ Settings ~ Other Settings.
- Public: checking this box will make this event public, meaning it will display if you are using the website widgets or online registration.
- Track Attendance: checking this box will make this event appear under the Events tab allowing you to add attendees to the event roster.
- Registration Levels: checking this box will allow you to enter different registration levels for this event. This is typically used to allow for auditing and working spots for seminars and workshops.
- Name: this is the name or title of this level
- Cost: this is the registration cost associated to this level.
- Max Registrations: this is the maximum number of registrations allow for this level
- Allow Dog: checking this will specify if you want attendees registering for this level to be able to register and bring a dog.
- Client Form: you can choose a custom registration form to gather additional information about the client during the registration process.
- Dog Form: you can choose a custom registration form to gather additional information about the dog during the registration process.
- Title: this is the title or name of the event.
- Cost: this is the cost of the event. If you enter registration levels those costs will be used instead of the cost entered here.
- Start Date: this is the starting date and time of the event.
- End Date: this is the ending date and time of the event.
- Recurring: this will allow you to specify if this event is a one-time or recurring event. Note: Recurring events will only have one attendee list associated with them.
- Repeat Indefinitely/Repeat Until/Repeat X Times:
- Repeat Indefinitely means this event will go on forever.
- Repeat Until means that this event will repeat until a specified date
- Repeat X Times means this event will repeat the specified number of times.
- Client: this is an optional field that can be specified if this event is for one specific client.
- Dog: this is an optional field that can be specified if this event is for one specific dog.
- Location: this is the location at which the event will take place.
- Instructor: this is the instructor scheduled to host this event.