Setting Up PackagesWatch the Video
In DogBizPro you can offer different types of packages to your clients when they register online. For more information, you can see the video on how to setup packages.
To create a new package:
- Navigate to the Admin Module--> Setup--> Products & Services-->Packages page.
- Click New Package.
- Fill out the information for the new package.
- Click Save.
- Title: this is the title you choose to give to the package.
- Cost: this is the overall cost of the package.
- Description: this field allows you to enter a detailed description that your clients will see when registering.
- Credits Must be Used - this will allow you to specify if you want the client to sign up for any classes, events, etc included in this package immediately or if they have a specified number of days, months or years to register for the individual items in the package.
- Public: this field allows you to specify whether this is a package that your clients will be able to register for online or not. If it is 'Public' (checked) they will be able to; if not, you will be able to add it to their account internally, but they will not be able to register for it and pay online.
Adding Items to a Package
To add items to a package click on the 'Add Items' link next to that package. There is no limit to the number of individual items each package may contain. Each item is a 'credit' for a particular service your clients can register for.
The items will be added individually to the package. Each time you click on 'Add Items', you are adding another 'credit' for that package and specifying what that credit may be used for.
For example: if you are setting up a class package you can add 3 items (classes) to that package. The first time you can click on 'Add Items' and choose your level 1 class, then you would click on 'Add Items' again and choose your level 2 class, the third time you would choose your level 3 class.
If you are setting up a private training package you may want to add 5 items (credits) to the package. Each may be valid for only one type of 'sign-up option' or you can check all of the 'sign-up options' and the client may choose which one they want to use each credit for.