Scheduling Therapy Openings
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2017 11:45AM CDT
From here you can schedule openings for private training.
The Schedule Opening Window
About the Fields
- Title: this field defaults to Therapy Opening and does not need to be changed.
- Start Time: here you will enter the start date and time of the opening (if this is not going to repeat)
- End Time: here you will enter the end date and time of the opening (if this is not going to repeat)
- Repeat: this is where you will choose how often and in what structure this repeats.
- Start Date: this is the starting date and time of the opening.
- Duration: this is the length of each session.
- Repeat Indefinitely/Repeat Until/Repeat X Times:
- Repeat Indefinitely means this class will go on forever.
- Repeat Until means that this class will repeat until a specified date.
- Repeat X Times means this class will repeat the specified number of times.
- Location: this is the location at which the opening will take place.
- Therapist: this is the therapist scheduled for this opening.